Rhinoplasty (Nose Job) in Denver, CO
Rhinoplasty or a “nose job” is one of the most popular facial cosmetic surgery procedures in the United States. This is most likely because the nose sits right in the center of our face and its characteristics often help others identify us. Whether you are unhappy about a hump on the bridge of your nose, a boxy nasal tip, or have sustained trauma sometime in the past, and are looking to get your old nose back, Dr. Nesiba is interested in helping you achieve your goals.
WHY SHOULD I UNDERGO RHINOPLASTY?
There are numerous reasons to consider a nose job, including:
- Your nose is crooked or asymmetrical.
- It is too large or small, especially in relation to your other features.
- It is too wide.
- The tip droops or is enlarged.
- Your nostrils are either too large or narrow.
- The general shape of your nose makes it difficult to breathe.
Rhinoplasty is an outpatient procedure. Dr. Nesiba consults with you so he understands what you want and explains the specifics of the procedure before moving forward.